This plugin is exclusively sold on Envato marketplace.
Tested with WooCommerce 7.7.2 and previous releases.
Tested with WordPress 6.2.2 and previous releases.
Live preview/Demo: Plugin Demo
What’s new in the version 2.9:
Added minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts.
Show unanswered refund requests first.
Show unanswered withdrawal requests first.
Export withdrawal requests.
The option to delete withdrawal requests.
Added the option to specify a refund reason.
Improved the show wallet balance in the menu option. (Make sure to reactivate the in menu wallet balance option from the settings page)
Added wallet icon.
Added refund fee (fixed amount/percentage).
Added withdrawal fee (fixed amount/percentage).
Added transfer fee (fixed amount/percentage).
Wallet top-up: add the possibility to show both options, pre-made packages, and custom amounts. The customer can choose to buy one of the pre-made packages you create (and possibly get any bonuses you offer) or purchase a custom amount.
WooCommerce Wallet is a WordPress plugin that allows your customers to checkout/pay from their Wallet, using funds that they have already deposit in their account.
This is a WooCommerce Wallet and Refund system that allows users/customers to pay using the funds they have already deposited in their account and allow the admin to refund the amount directly to the user wallet.
By default, the wallets dashboard only shows customers that had at least one transition using the wallet, you can change this from the settings page and make the dashboard list all customers.
The admin can add funds, withdraw funds, or lock a customer’s wallet, a locked wallet can’t be used to checkout.
A cashback amount can be set for any product or variation, it can either be an exact value or a percentage relative to the product price.
You can directly add funds to any user wallet from the admin dashboard
If you enable refunds, users will be able to send refund requests, and the admin can either approve or reject them.
The percentage to refund can be set in the plugins setting page.
All the transactions are recorded, the admin can see all the transactions and filter them by the user.
Users can see their transactions history in their WooCommerce account page
If the account balance is not enough, the customer can choose to use the available amount as a partial payment.
The available amount will be discounted from the cart total and the user will pay the rest using a different payment method.
Add a new product with the amount as a name and price and set the category to “ WooCommerce Wallet Credit” to add a new deposit option
Credit products do not appear in the shop.
Using the shortcode [fsww_deposit] the admin can add a deposit/Top-up form that users can use to add funds to their account.
The shortcode can be used in a page or in a widget
Add a deposit/Top-up form.
Current user account balance.
Current user transactions history table.
The shortcodes can be used in a page or in a widget
Users’ wallet balances are encrypted to make it impossible to manually modify account balances if the database is compromised.
.po, .pot and .mo files included, for easy translation
We add features on demand
If there is a feature that you would like to be added to the plugin in the future feel free to contact us and tell us what you need. We will be happy to add it.
24/7 support We will do our best to guarantee that our client are satisfied.
More details about the plugin can be found in the documentation.
This plugin was not built for multisite.
Thank you for having an interest in our plugin
Looking for a support ticketing plugin? check out Deski Support – WordPress Based Ticketing System
Version 3.0 – June 19, 2023
[Added] Filter that can be used to set at which order statuses customers can request a refund.
Version 2.14 – April 17, 2023
- Auto refund partial payments on failed order status.
Version 2.13 – March 12, 2023
- Fixed typos.
Version 2.12 – January 7, 2023
- Regenerated translation files to add missing strings.
Version 2.11 – September 12, 2022
- Canceled order bug fix.
Version 2.10 – July 7, 2022
- Added the option to disable all the other payment methods except for top-ups.
Version 2.9.10 – June 29, 2022
- Made the wallet compatible with currencies that have long decimal numbers, like cryptocurrency.
Version 2.9.9 – May 5, 2022
- Bug fixes.
Version 2.9.8 – April 18, 2022
- Added top-up fee option.
Version 2.9.7 – April 13, 2022
- Fixed compatibility issue with WooCommerce 6.4.
Version 2.9.6 – February 13, 2022
- Refunds bug fix.
Version 2.9.5 – February 5, 2022
- Added user registration reward.
Version 2.9.4 – October 26, 2021
- Added the option to disable the wallet if the cart contains products on sale.
Version 2.9.3 – August 3, 2021
- Regenerated translation files.
Version 2.9.2 – June 22, 2021
- Hold the withdrawal request amount until the request is approved or rejected. (only for requests sent after installing the update)
Version 2.9.1 – June 14, 2021
- Added BACS withdrawal request option.
Version 2.9 – April 27, 2021
- Added minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts.
- Show unanswered refund requests first.
- Show unanswered withdrawal requests first.
- Export transactions.
- Export withdrawal requests.
- The option to delete withdrawal requests.
- Added the option to specify a refund reason.
- Improved the show wallet balance in the menu option. (Make sure to reactivate in menu wallet balance from the settings page)
- Added wallet icon.
- Added refund fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Added withdrawal fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Added transfer fee (fixed amount/percentage).
- Bug fixes.
Version 2.8.2 – March 31, 2021
Version 2.8.1 – February 7, 2021
- Added withdrawal requests form for Italian bank transfers.
- Add the option to prevent customers from sending withdrawal requests if the wallet is locked.
- Bug fixes
Version 2.7 – December 23, 2020
- Added withdrawal form shortcode.
Version 2.6.5 - August 3, 2020
- Fixed encoding issue.
Version 2.6.4 - July 16, 2020
Version 2.6.2 - June 12, 2020
Version 2.6 - March 8, 2020
- Transaction Details
Version 2.5 - July 23, 2019
- Add the option to allow customers to choose their own deposit amounts.
- Added the option to force users to use the wallet by giving the admin the
option to disable all payment methods except for the wallet if the wallet
balance is enough to checkout.
Version 2.4.4 - June 26, 2019
- Transactions history shortcode bug fix
Version 2.4.3 - June 25, 2019
Version 2.4.2 - June 4, 2019
- Fixed the "Order Status After Purchase" setting not saving.
Version 2.4.1 - March 9, 2019
- Fixed pagination buttons not showing correctly in WordPress 5.1
Version 2.4.1 - January 27, 2019
Version 2.3 - October 6, 2018
- Import/Export bug fix
Version 2.2 - October 4, 2018
- Added user to user transfer
- Added withdrawal requests
- Added the option to hide "make a deposit" page from the my-account page
- Added the option to hide "transactions" page from the my-account page
- Added search option
- Added import/export option
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0 - February 21st, 2017
- Initial release.