Teleman is SaaS application that
allows you to make calls to your customers
to promote your products.
There is an IVR dialer where you can live call your customers and sell products.
This is a Twilio-based voice-calling application
so you need a Twilio account to
start your telemarketing service.
You can send voice messages from a text file and also a prerecorded file.
By adding new contacts to a group you can you can start a campaign.
What does this application do actually?
In short, Teleman can make calls from your web browser to your or other mobile phones. You can make lots of bulk calls with the campaign. This can be robot audio or your pre-recorded voice audio. Teleman is totally SaaS-based which means you can make your own customer and charge them a subscription fee and mobile number.
Check Twilio Coverage: click to see coverage country
Check Twilio international phone number availability and their capabilities: click to see availability and their capabilities
Twilio Call Cost Rate click to see pricing
Troubleshooting Dropped Twilio Voice Calls click to see dropped voice calls
1. VoIP dialer[Live call dialer/softphone]
2. Subscription-based SaaS
3. Group contacts
4. Multiple providers
5. Group campaign
6. IVR calling
7. Cron job
9. Pricing system
11. Multi-currency support
13. Google Translate
14. Multiple payment gateway support
15. User management
17. One-click auto-upgrade
18. Menu builder
19. Specific country call cost
20. Agent role
21. Custom CSS JS
Teleman has a built-in multi-currency converter you just need to select a country currency and
it will automatically convert to the current exchange rate.
You can update the current rate anytime by clicking on the update button.
The application by default provides us with this offer so you can
change your currency and can make it like default.
PHP >= 8.0+
BCMath PHP Extension
Ctype PHP Extension
Fileinfo PHP Extension
JSON PHP Extension
Mbstring PHP Extension
OpenSSL PHP Extension
PDO PHP Extension
Tokenizer PHP Extension
XML PHP Extension
Link : Demo Link
Documentation: Documentation Link
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : 12345678
Username : email@example.com
Password : 12345678
1. What is Teleman?
- Teleman is a SaaS application that can make calls from the browser powered by Twilio.
2. What is the main benefit of Teleman?
- Once you buy it, you have the power to build your own large and profitable business by selling subscriptions for Teleman. Create subscription plans and let your customer pick one, and they will get direct access to the software.
3. What is the difference between a regular and an extended license?
- The main difference between these licenses is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve purchased) is distributed free of charge, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold or otherwise limited to paying customers.
4. What type of hosting needs if I have at least 10000 active customers and heavy traffic on-site?
- For sites with high-traffic demands, cloud, VPS, dedicated, and cPanel hosting solutions ensure high performance.
5. Do you provide installation support?
- YES. Only application installation, not the server configuration.
6. Will you provide detailed script documentation and source code if I need to customize it.?
7. Can I create a custom purchase plan if any customer wants it?
- If a customer requests a custom plan for his needs, you can create it for him.
8. Can a customer perform the offline payment?
- Sure, for any custom plan upgrade, customers can perform offline payment using PayPal or SSL COMMERZ. We can add more payment methods if you need them (Paid Customization).
9. Can I control my clients?
- Sure, an admin has the total privilege to control his customers. You can block, expel, or trash any unauthorized customers.
- Built-in multi-language support
- language localization
- Phone number marketplace.
- Purchase phone number by credit.
- Assign a phone number to the buyer's account.
- Each customer will have their own phone number.
- Configure phone number account.
- Phone number renewal.
- Automatically revoke the phone numbers.
- Squad payment gateway
- And some bug fixes.
- WordPress plugin released
- Google ReCaptcha is disabled by default
- Call cost manager country delete option
- Agent Calling
- insufficient balance
- User delete
- Pricing UI
- Perfex CRM Addon
- Dynamic Page Maker
- Addons Panel
- Calling Bugs
- Logout issue
- Customer KYC document verification
- Enable & disable the option for KYC verification
- Send SMS from the live campaign
- Deduct credit for SMS sending usage
- Purifier bugs
- Agent usage deduction from the owner's credit
- Google reCaptcha is disabled by default
- Custom CSS
- Custom JS
- Stop Cron Jobs
- Currency Delete
- Campaign audio calling
- Payment history delete option
- Cron Jobs run time status UI
- Campaign bulk calling
- Agent Role
- Google reCaptcha v2
- Flutterwave bug fixed
- Developer Feedback Form
- Auto updater version 1.0.2
- Paystack bug fixed
- Adding new user package issue fixed
- Call logs
- Razorpay Payment Gateway
- Auto updater
- Paystack Payment Gateway
- Twilio call cost list and Application call cost
- Call the Cost Manager
- Specific country call cost and deduction
- Each package country selection
- Flutterwave Payment Gateway
- New Dashboard UI
- Redirect to the dashboard after login
- Twilio Branding removed