Ishop – Multivendor Laravel & Vue eCommerce CMS
Ishop is a multivendor ecommerce CMS. API is built with Laravel, admin panel
, and the front end is built with Nuxt js. For storing data MySQL is being used.
The performance of the site is super fast because of advanced caching system.
It is fully responsive and highly customizable.
In the regular licence admin panel build files will be found,
that’s mean you won’t be able to customize anything of the admin panel.
Frontend and API source code will be found in the package folder.
You can customize the frontend and API as your requirements very easily.
Admin panel source code will be found in the extended licence.
For any query, please contact our team for support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fastest script on marketplace
Super caching system
Server side rendering
Neatly grouped and organized
Video uploading of products
Flash sale products
Dynamic product suggestion
Suggestional products on search
Customer review option
Location based shipping price
Dynamic product collection
Bundle deal products
Permission based admin/vendor user
Withdrawal request from vendor account
Only build code is available in the regular license.
The source code of the admin panel will be available in the extended license.
That means in the regular license the admin panel can’t be modified.
Version 1.0.7 – Release Date: 14 May 2023
- Solved the issue of the admin profile update
- Added video support in WYSIWYG Editor
- Added support for decimal values from the admin panel
- Solved issue of quantity selection if there is no attribute
- Added slider loop and auto slide
- Fixed design issues
Version 1.0.6 – Release Date: 5 May 2023
- Integrated URL support for media
- Media storage configurable from the setting page
- Fixed the issue of redirecting after login
Version 1.0.5 – Release Date: 27 April 2023
- Fixed the issue of product inventory
Version 1.0.4 – Release Date: 26 April 2023
- Flutterwave payment gateway integrated
Version 1.0.3 – Release Date: 22 April 2023
- Custom CSS and color configurable from admin panel "UI > Site Setting"
- Removed manual import of database and make it automated while installing
Version 1.0.2 – Release Date: 17 April 2023
- Dynamic currency icon position(Left/Right of price)
- Metadata, site logos, SMTP, and social login credentials configurable from the admin panel
Version 1.0.1 – Release Date: 11 April 2023
- Store page integrated
- Order tracking integrated
- Store follow/unfollow by user
Image & Fonts Credit:
Images are not included in the main downloadable file, images are used only for demo purposes.