Global DNS allows you to instantly check the DNS records across multiple servers. It provides an insight to end users on which server website is pointing to. It is also helpful to check the current DNS entries incase the DNS records are changed.
Multiple DNS Record Types
You and your end users can check multiple types of DNS records like A, MX, NS, CNAME, TXT and much more. There are a total of 10 types of DNS records to check.
There is no limit on how many servers you can add, more the severs better the stats. You can check this article on how to add and setup server for Global DNS.
Following current trend, Global DNS also has a Dark Mode. It can be enable by single click by the end user and in case if user has set preference as Dark Mode then by default it will be activated.
For WHOIS Lookup, you will need PHP fsockopen and enable TCP Port 43 for Outgoing traffic
You will need a hosting account to install this. You will also need multiple shared hosting account to act as a server for this PHP Script. You can also opt for Free Servers at this URL here.
You can directly use DNS Server IP to fetch the DNS Records, but for that you will need shell_exec function.
If there is any confusion in the requirements please get in touch with us via the email option in the profile here
v2.4 - 10 February 2023
- Added API for Developers
- Added ability to timeout DNS Request after X seconds
- Minor stability fixes
v2.3 - 14 November 2022
- Added Advance Ad Block Detector (Auto adjust with new changes by Ad Blockers)
- Added option to reload if map fails to load (Fixes issue where certain users have continuous reload)
- Fixed 419 error due to inactivity
- Fixed Purchase Code Leak
v2.2 - 21 August 2022
- Added Loader for WHOIS
- Added feature to clean WHOIS entry (removing https, query strings, etc)
- Fixed Map Issue for the first load
v2.1 - 9 May 2022
- Added WHOIS Lookup
- Added Import, Export and Delete All for Servers Management
- Fixed Map Issues
- Optimized DNS Lookup
v2.0.1 - 13 January 2022
- Installer fix to support MySQL 5.X
v2.0 - 9 January 2022
- Added Pages Module
- Added Custom Menu
- Added Custom Footer Field
- Upgraded to Laravel 8.X with Livewire
- Optimized Admin Panel
- Optimized OTA Updates
v1.3 - 6 July 2021
- Added Text Below Map
- Added Footer Text
- Added Shortcode for WordPress Blogs (Example - [blogs url="https://harshitpeer.com/blog"])
- Added Shortcode to add HTML in Text Editor (Example - [html] yourcode [/html])
- Added additional options for Text Editor
- Added Easier Access to Admin Panel for Logged in Admins (Icon at bottom right corner)
- Fixed Darkmode Toggle on certain browsers
v1.2.1 - 26 April 2021
- Added inhouse Flags
v1.2 - 23 February 2021
- Added ability to check with Expected Value
- Fixed UK Flag Issue
- Updated Vendor Files
v1.1 - 4 July 2020
- Added ability to apply OTA Updates
- Added ability to disable Dark Mode Switcher
- Fixed PTR when using DNS Server IP
- Fixed Find button issues
v1.0 - 11 June 2020
- Initial Release! Yay!