Version 1.5 – 2 May, 2023
- Landing page subscription button linkup
- School registration form validation and toaster added
- User-wise header profile name added
- Mark year-wise filter added
- Install route accessibility in running application issue solved
- Duplicate class & department name issue fix
Version 1.4 – 19 January, 2023
- Login check added for pending school
- pagination improved for table listings
- Teacher task permissions updated
- Section field added in some tables
- Pagination added in filtered data
- Single data scrolling improved
- Excel upload field increased
- Check added for books when out of stock
- Parent creation improved with child selection
- Language phrase settings updated
- Login check if the subscription is over
- Attendance list alignment improved
- New pagination UI added
Version 1.3 – 1 December, 2022
- Landing page introduced
- Schools can signup by submitting landing page form
- Landing page Faq can be updated from Superadmin panel's Manage Faq section
- Routine and Syllabus issue is fixed
- Student fee manager invoice generate issue fix
- Minor issue fixes and performance improvement
Version 1.2 – 12 October, 2022
- Multi-language system introduced
- New laguage can be added by superadmin
- Complete software can be translated into native language by superadmin
- Now permitted teacher can take attendances.
- Noticeboard and Events introduced for all user panels.
- Subscription report page layout has been improved.
- Edit parent page layout has been improved
- Search field and Export button added for all required table data
- Pagination has been added for the required table data.
- Now, the student list can filter by class and section
- Dashboard icon link added.
- Now, Superadmin can change the help link dynamically.
- Now, Superadmin can disable schools alternative of deletion.
- No data found image added where needed.
- Student id card logo issue fix
- Noticeboard list not showing issue fix.
- Parent-child relation issue fix
- Layout improved and minor bug fixes done
Version 1.1 – 25 September, 2022
- The session module has been moved from Superadmin to Admin panel to manage sessions individually
- Addon bundles security check
- Installation issue fix
- Fixed some more issues
Send us a ticket for presale questions and getting after sales developer support via zendesk.